Tuesday, February 12, 2013

eeeeew.

"Cream of tartar, more technically known as potassium hydrogen tartrate, is a fine white powder with many culinary applications. It is a byproduct of the wine making process as the powder forms inside wine barrels during fermentation."

I always thought it was just an innocent ingredient. Guess not.

I have been overwhelmed with work lately (hired 8 new servers) and got sick for the 3rd time in 2 months so I will be putting posting on hold for a while till I get my energy up enough to clean my house so I can take pictures.

So far I haven't seen much of the daylight except through the window at work or my car window while driving.

I also have to bake a ton of things in a couple of days for our fundraiser bake sale for church on Sunday! So between around 50 hours work this week and the bake sale, I won't be having time to do much else of anything until after our annual Winter Services at our church February 20-24th. And my brother will be here all the way from Alaska! And I can't have too many bags under my eyes! Or else he might not recognize me!

So see you later. :-( In a couple weeks.
Trisha.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your energy returns quickly! Being sick really does wipe a person out. :-P

    ReplyDelete