Saturday, April 20, 2013

Excedrin Migraine

Anyone ever tried this? It makes me feel high and dizzy and lightheaded and floaty.
Talk about full blown anxiety attack, sleeplessness and nervousness!

I have had a migraine off and on for a couple weeks and nothing seems to work and have finally given in. I had never tried this Excedrin everyone talks about. I bought it and took the recommended dosage of 2 pills at the same time for 24 hours pain relief. This is the first and LAST time I will ever take this. I'd rather feel the migraine.

Oh boy does this stuff work! It takes away the pain but makes you feel weak and lifeless and ready to die. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack! I was so scared and woke up my husband. He checked my pulse proclaimed me fine and went back to sleep. So here I am. WIDE AWAKE. Alone. And high. Anyone want to come over and keep me company?
It's like feeling like you're still experiencing a migraine but without the pain except you don't feel sleepy. And like you are high and drugged out and can't stop the world from spinning and can't wake up from this anxiety nightmare. It makes my heart hurt! I'm in a migraine fog without the pain!

I don't drink coffee and have found out on the Internet it's like drinking 2 cups of coffee and I took it at 9:29PM. Anyone else dumb enough to "drink" 2 cups of coffee right before bed? I guess that's the intelligent effect a migraine has on you!

NEVER AGAIN!
Take it with extreme caution. I cannot believe people willingly take this stuff more than once! How do they not feel weird?

Weird I swear I feel drugged.

Enough of my symptoms- anyone else get weird reactions to over the counter medication?
I'd like to hear if Excedrin makes you HIGH. Or gives you any other symptoms. Or am I too sensitive?
 
Guess I'll  try read a book until this drug wears off. I'm going to have a long day!
Wide awake 12:40AM in the morning. Running off 2 hours sleep. And this stuff lasts 24 hours???
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment