Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wildlife Zoo And Aquarium

We went to the ZOOOOOO!!!!!
Mom these annoying noisy peacocks were everywhere making their LOUD dying cat screams.
They don't just make noise in the fall.
They were pretty though!

Spider monkeys!


This guy looked so bored:

This little guy (pictured below) and the smaller one not pictured were my husband's favorite. The big guy here showed off his food and the little guy played a shy game of peek a boo and then run up and jump off the cage in front of us and tear off to the back again to peek out from behind a post or whatever he hid behind. So funny.

And I walked under a sleeping leopard!

Beautiful! I wanted to pet it so badly but the openings were too small and the space between the 2 fences was too great so I didn't try. And he might eat my hand. It looked soooooo soft......I wanted to pet it......But.....


So majestic and beautiful....

Baby leopard!

little finches (hee hee I took your picture lady and posted it on my blog!!!!)

Baby Ducks:

Turtles:

Squawk!



Pretty kitty:

Poky horse thing (I don't know it's official title)

I saw their rare white alligator! They actually had 2- this one was the smaller.

Check out that LooooOOOooog tail!

Big red monkey butt! 2 monkeys here.

 
peek a boo! this guy was peeking out over the wood fencing at everyone walking by.

 

Squaaaaawk!!!!! Hello!
(So noisy!)

I thought this looked so cool how the flamingos fold up their legs to sit.

Yay! Zebra baby! (in the middle)

Poky antlers

Peek a boo will you feed me?

Sooooo cool- you can feed them and pet them:
 
This guy was showing off to the ladies:

I was going to take a picture and this guy ran up to the fence:

and another hung upside down:

Porcupine
I don't know if this is the one who was born at the zoo whose name is Sticker.

Baby joey in the pouch alert!

This one looked us over something fierce. No fencing between us. I was scared he'd come kick us but he didn't.

Did you guys hear the joke my nephew told me?
Well what do you call a baby kangaroo?
A "pouch" potato!
hee hee hee...

I couldn't show you the better picture because it had my handsome husband's reflection in it, but this is the other huge rare white alligator there. We ate right next to it at the restaurant attached to the aquariums. Our table was squashed up next to his tank! 

And the grand finale: This pretty bird


With the pretty tail:

TA DA!

Then my battery died and we left.
Bye!
Trisha.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks like a cool place to go to! That lizards tail was incredible and I can't believe you saw a baby kangaroo in a pouch! I always thought it would be cool to own a peacock because they are so pretty but I don't know if they would be worth it because of their annoying call! Peacocks do make some noise year round but they are horrid during the monsoons!

    ReplyDelete