Monday, July 22, 2013

Cruizer Moved (Again)

This right here:
Has moved his bed from under the stairs to right here:
Because my husband has been painting this the last few days:
Cruizer is one dog who doesn't like to feel forgotten and knows how to make sure you know he's there. My husband had to keep telling him to move because when the doors were off and teetering on makeshift stands and drying in the living room, Cruizer would try lay down right under them.
If you've ever been to my house, you will know the dog moves his bed around to a new location daily. It has stayed here for a couple days now. He knows where the action is.
 
I haven't written a blog post for quite a while because this year has turned out to be one of the more difficult years of my life. I'm trying to live around chaos at work, housework, sickness with me, family members and the dog (which has had the dog flu twice and has also been making himself constipated and throwing up eating clothing and other non food items. To put it gently, he's an expensive garbage chute) (He's also getting over an ear infection now) and the prospect of maybe moving again less than a year after moving in. My baby brother also is still in Afghanistan fighting. My other brother decided instead of moving back home, to experience life in  another state after Alaska. 
 
This year has also brought wonderful highlights as well with us going to the beautiful state of Alaska to visit my brother and other family members from my husband's side. That state is so beautiful that after my baby sister saw it, she decided to move there and is flying there today. :-(
 
So between missing family members and my crazy life here, I have been a bit overwhelmed here lately to put it lightly.
 
Hope your day started with a wonderful sunrise! It's the first day of the rest of your life!
Trisha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment