Sunday, October 24, 2010

Freedom Soon!

I'll be free in 12 days! I quit 1 job. told them my last day is November 4th. No more club! I'll be free from the roach motel!!!!! That place smells so bad also, I'm always embarresed when the members come in and can't believe they'd actually eat there!
WARNING: IF YOU ENTER A RESTURAUNT IN THE FUTURE AND IT SMELLS A LITTLE FUNNY, IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T CLEAN PROPERLY. AND ALSO MIGHT HAVE ROACHES ALL OVER AND DROPPING INTO YOUR FOOD AS IT COOKS BECAUSE ROACHES CLIMB WALLS AND CEILINGS AND DROP OVER THE STOVE AND INTO THE FOOD PREP AREAS(THATS WHAT THE COOKS AT THE CLUB TOLD ME HAPPENS THERE!) and do they just pick the roach out and serve it anyways? I didn't dare ask.
so BEWARE of stinky or strange smelling places that cook your food.

I have been unable to update anything recently because the motherboard in my computer decided to not work anymore. It's fixed, and working now! So you get the opportunity to be bombarded with my weirdo postings again! aren't you excited?!!!!!!!
Sometimes I wonder if I really make any sense when I post or if it's just a bunch of mangled up garbage that just mumbles and jumbles across the page and mixes up everyones brains into thinking "it really does make sense- RIGHT?"
Guess I'll never know. but you are always welcome to tell me the truth because i'll post my garbage anyways and you just don't have to read it if you don't want to! SO THERE! :-)
my house is dusty, and still needs mopping, and still needs painting and still needs dry wall, and still needs.....could go on and on and on and on.......
oh and the grass needs a haircut again!
and the dog needs a bath still and and and and and and .....
I cant wait to have Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays back to myself again! that will mean 4 days to myself a week! 3 days of work, each 12 hours long, but add in 1 hour worth of driving there and back each day, and also there's 1 hour break waste of my time per day it totals
39 hours total gone from home,
3 hours break wasted time and
3 hours drive time so
6 hours wasted time total, and
33 hours actual paid work time.
Dumb how you have to use your own time to help someone else make money.

I dislike working with a passion. But how else do you live in this world? Money is such a dumb idea cause you need it in order to survive comfortably in this world. You can't just live in a place without owing money and you won't have water if you don't have $ unless you have a well and then you'll still need money for a permit anyways for a well always
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the whole world is dependent on it! and it's worthless paper and cheap metal! Just stupid when you actually sit down and think of the meaning of what $$$$ has done to the world! And the greed!
oh well. someday maybe we'll get ahead. I'm just tired trying to get there. :-)
Have a good day.
Trisha.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on quitting your job!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Found my way to your blog via your facebook page!!! Never knew about this! Lots of fun to see what you've been up to lately... I have to admit that I'm terrible at keeping in touch! I noticed on one of your previous posts that you were/are trying to FLY! :) Me, too! And... I think after about 20 attempts to just do it, it is finally working! Yay, me!! Far from perfection, but I'm happy!

    I will have to come back on another time and try to catch up on some more of your postings. Fun to read!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete