Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waiting

I'm waiting to start my new position. I start on Friday. I work 3 hours. Then I don't work till Monday.
I am going to have 1st choice on which 2 weekends I want off a month. I wish I didn't have to work weekends, but more pay equals working 2 weekends a month. Not bad I s'pose. Will have to work 5 days a week now though and will take some getting used to!

I went shopping at Pro's Ranch Market today and bought $22.28 worth of groceries and am proud to say we'll be able to survive off of about $200 in groceries a month! That place has such stinken cheap prices for great quality food! Of course I don't buy junk there at all just mainly fruits and vegetables. At my work, I get free meals of leftovers while I'm there, so I guess that saves us money in the long run. I just have to worry about feeding my man a good meal when I come home! For all else, we go to Fry's or Sunflower Market!

Cruiser's been really needy today! anyone want to come pet him? I played "run around the yard" with him when I came home, and fetch till he was done, which he actually didn't want to play long at all- he just wants to be petted. Don't know why... maybe cause we work long hours and he's home alone a lot? I've come to the realization If we were to give him away, not only would my husband be sad, but Cruiser probably would sit at home waiting till his new owners came home from work. So here he stays. and he's happy enough.
now if I could just figure out how to have kids so I could stay at home too..... Hmmmmmm. sometimes I wonder why God has chosen for me to be childless. But I trust He knows best. I'll just start a career as supervisor while I wait to see if He'll let us have one.

Anyways, I feel like our house has been put on hold till we get the patio roof foamed. Then comes the shingles for the roof, then the ouside of the house will be painted. then I hope by then the other house we've been working on will be on the market or sold so the inside of my house can be painted and furnished and finished so I can live out of my house instead of the garage...
Such big hopes for my future. and so continues the saga of "The Hopeless House On Libby" till it's done.

My work has so much drama right now! between new people starting to employees who've been there a while getting lazy and not working but sitting and monkeying on their phones to people calling out with illness to hurt body parts, while a few employees run the whole place, to the chef doing dishes cause we're short, and being shorthanded all around in the first place, the whole kitchen/dining room has been falling apart in the last couple of months. It'll be a "fun" challenge to work with the chef to bring it all together again! Hope I'm up for the challenge!

Well, my husband just got home, and when he saw the NEEDINESS of our dog, he wants to go on a WALK!!!!!!! :-)))))) I'm so excited cause I've been asking him to take us (me and the dog) on a walk for a long time and now he's waiting for me so Bye!!!!!!

See you later!
Trisha

2 comments:

  1. Im excited for you to start your new position.. It'll be a challenge, alright! Best of luck to you! I wish there was a Pro's Ranch closer to my house. For some reason I get the ads but all of the stores are so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you, I have a store closer, but they stopped sending ads to my area!

    ReplyDelete