Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DONE!

Today, it was 32 degrees out this morning, and this afternoon it was 37 degrees and all day it's been extremely windy and cold! Arizona feels like the coldest state (to me) in the nation right now! The radio says in their exact words (I remember cause it made me laugh)- "Freeze warning in effect for tonight... tonight bring in your pansies, pets, and children." BRRRRRRRR.

Today started off really badly at work- shorthanded and I was running- literally- the entire time to get everything done on time.

But I came home, and my patio was finished within half an hour after! Then, I went shopping and bought food! Plans are hamburgers tonight cause my husband won't be home in time for us to make it to his parents house where we were invited for supper tonight. And he was so looking foward to the hamburgers they're having!



I got so much grapefruits from work! Someone brought in a huge garbage bag full from their tree to give away. MMMMMMMMMMMM they're so sweet and good! So we are good on food for a while!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED about my new patio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Cruiser likes it too!

I think it's absolutely beautiful and am so excited to use it and plant vines up it and decorate it and live under it and put my new patio furniture under it and sit under it and.....
I am SO EXCITED!!!!!

Now we have to get the roof redone, and then the entire house painted then I can be free to make my new patio even beautifuller!

So weird- I wouldn't recommend eating plain yogurt mixed with chia seeds. Not a good combination. I will have to try with flavored yogurt- would taste much nicer....

I have a feeling of excitement and fullfillment seeing progress around here! MY NEW PATIO!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!

HERES THE NEWS! I'm now going to be the new diningroom supervisor at my work! This is a HUGE promotion for me! I've never ever worked my way up into new positions with a job before!

My life finally feels needed cause they see something in me as useful- my boss' both thought of me as a first choice for the position after they heard the current supervisor they were getting tired of babysitting put her 2 weeks in! They say I will be great at it. So I am excited but almost terrified at the thought I will now be in charge of making sure the dining room is run smoothly as the last 2 supervisors were not suited at all for the position and only caused problems for all the staff in the past and the staff is sick of supervisors!

So I feel a lot is on my shoulders, but feel lucky cause I saw the problems the old ones caused and why they weren't liked and know have learned from them. Now I just need a good example, and they're willing to train me with the best diningroom supervisor out of all their facilities! So I'm really excited I'll be able to watch and learn from a pro before being thrown out to the wolves!

So that is my news I held back from my last post! I had to be certain it would happen. They're going to do an anouncement at work letting everyone know of my new position, but until then, no one else knows but select few. So know it's out and I start next Friday. So goodbye weekends and free days! I'm now no longer free and always on call!

Anyways, Have a great day!
Trisha

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So you really really got it!! :) I'm excited for you!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete