Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet Ollie and Lucy

Sir Ollibus Newton and Madam Lucifer hath joined us for a few days:
 They have the whole room and they choose to sleep in the little den my husband made for them. Well Ollie anyways. Lucy chose to squish under the towel and lay by the side. The litter box is on top of a huge disposable blue plastic tablecloth.
 They arrived in this carrier: (which Ollie peed through and dumped his entire bladder's contents down the hole in my car that the seat buckle comes out of, but that's a whole other story. It's washed and drying now. (and I won't have to worry about anyone stealing my car now! :-D )Which also required baths for the cats which made me nickname Lucy Lucifer, which then turned into a bath for the dog which I needed a shower after, so everyone was clean and fresh smelling.)
First things first. I picked this zinnia from my asparagus bed.
 And packaged it for a trip.
 It was wilty sad in the car. I planted it and forgot to take a picture of it at my moms house (mom! What did you have an empty pot of dirt for with a hole in the center with the dirt wet for anyways? I planted it there hoping all the while there weren't seeds in there.)
 I forgot to take a picture of it's new home because: shock... gasp...
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does this always happen when you're on vacation mom? My husband figured out what was wrong with the timer -it was set to not water on Sundays? what?
 Wilty wilty sad.
 Droopy wilty sad.
 Melty wilty droopy sad. The Rhubarb.  NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
 The berries were dry looking, but not too droopy surprisingly. maybe the little bit of shade from their protective cage kept them cooler. I picked raspberries! MMMMMMMM!
And now, this:    
1st up, Ollie made them both stuck after Lucy figured out how to open the closet door, went in and Ollie followed and sat down, making the door bulge out, which made the opening smaller and he couldn't get out.
Here, me and Cruizer follow Ollie.
Ollie could care less that there's a dog around
And Lucy being sweet. Notice the scratch on my arm? Thanks Lucifer.
And that's the start to my week!
I was so exhausted yesterday, I slept well last night!
See you later!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment