Friday, November 14, 2014

I'm Back

I have been so busy with organizing my new home. Yes! We moved in! Actually about a month ago, but life has been so hectic. We got Internet about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't felt ready to start blogging.
 
For the month and a half we were between houses, I didn't blog. I didn't have my own computer set up at that time. And lately we have been so busy with settling in and furniture shopping, life has been very crazy. Who would have thought picking out a table would be so difficult? Then next is a new couch set because the ones from the condo are too small. Next week I'll start blogging again and show you how we finished our house.
 
In the meantime, fall has started and with it, cooler weather and a nice break from weeding. The grass and weeds are starting to die back! It has seemed like a losing battle trying to keep on top of it. So I am not only happy to see fall which is my favorite time of year, but I am happy I can also concentrate at turning the inside of my house into a home.
 
This home is a new experience for me and it still has me in a dream state of mind. I haven't allowed myself to feel truly at home in all the past houses because I knew they wouldn't be permanent. This house is going to be a place where we will live for a long time so I'm excited to decorate it.
 
We are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment