Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Paint and Appliances

After all the windows, doors and trim were installed, we went on to painting.
This is before:
This is after:
We picked a grey color called surreal blue. I wanted to go for the greys this time. I was getting so sick and tired of the neutral tans and beige's that we have painted every past house we have lived in just because they sell a house well. So we went for fresh and bold. What I found quite hilarious and entertaining is after we painted, every construction worker who came in after said that greys are the new thing and are coming in style! I had to try not harrumph in their face! I didn't paint my house grey because everybody else is going to start to do it, I painted it grey because I wanted a relaxing calming house that wasn't tan any longer and a color I knew would look like the kind of house I wanted to live in and to set it apart from all the other houses! This house is one we will be living in for a long time! This is a new chapter in our life starting off with a fresh color! I had no clue we would accidentally be in style! Go figure! :-D
 
Next, we picked out appliances and had them delivered:
At this point, we had moved some of our furniture into the house also.
It's always fun after the paint is up to get a feeling of how the house will feel living in it! It brings life into it.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment