Friday, November 19, 2010

officially free! and Happlily Full of Cinnamon Rolls and Apple Cinnamon Rolls!

I've got my last paychecks from the roach motel, and was at Mom and Dad's all afternoon!
I had a wonderfultastic day today! I originally went to mom's because I didn't want to sit at home looking at all that needed to be done, because I felt I couldn't do it cause my neck hurts and I still had remnants of the headache I had yesterday. I don't know if I slept wrong, or pulled a muscle in my back, neck or shoulder, but my neck is in a hard knot on one side and I can't turn it too well. I had a pretty bad headache yesterday and my mom thinks it tensed my muscles which is probably the case.
 
 anyways, we went to Anthem and bought stuff for cinnamon rolls. Then mom made dough while I washed dishes and then we sliced apples to fry up in butter for some of the cinnamon rolls! then I went to Anthem and got my checks, came back, and mom was already half way done with the cinnamon rolls! I helped her to finish, and then washed all the new dishes- I love washing dishes at other people's houses! does anyone else? we cooked and visited all afternoon and I had so much fun and feel more relaxed than I have in ages! I just needed time with mom! I havn't seen her in forever it seems!
I had so much fun and came home with some delicious rolls and wonderful supper for my husband and pomegranate seeds and don't you think I have the most wonderful mom on earth? she also put muscle relaxing cream on my neck before I left, and made a nice warm rice sock to put on my neck for on the way home. She's always been such a sweet caring mom, and still is! She still takes care of me! She is the best! I still have that sock on my neck! and it's working!

But oh those rolls she made! I felt like I was melting inside eating them! They are so delicious and juicy with buttery melty appley carmely goodness, or just plain buttery cinnamony carmely deliciousness in the whole world that makes you feel like you are in a world of your own with each bite savoring the flavors, and they have the most beautiful texture and have the most best flavor ever! and the supper she made! I have never been able to make that dish taste as wonderful as she made it tonight! I am even further convinced that I really did grow up with the world's greatest chef even more cause no one can top the way she cooks! I can only hope to be able to cook as great as my mom someday! THANK YOU MOM! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!
I am so happy I went there today. I had so much fun!
Goodnight everyone!
Trisha

1 comment:

  1. aw shucks. you embarrass me. i am just so thankful to have the best kids in the whole world - who could help but love you guys!

    ReplyDelete