Monday, May 21, 2012

Cactus, candle holder, garden and bricks.

Our Open House went well yesterday. We had 6 people come look at it, and one couple was interested. 7 people if you count the weirdo guy who claimed he was a home inspector looking for business and stayed for an hour after we left!!! We had to wait until our Realtor showed up before we could leave. Instead of she, she sent her husband and instead of coming at 11:30 like we agreed on, he showed up 12:07. 7 minutes after the open house started! Then he left to put up the signs. While he was gone, we had to entertain the "home inspector" who showed up right after he left! I think someone was running a little late! His wife, our realtor had a baby shower to attend until 12:30. which is when we left to my parent's house to sit and wait with the dog.
Anyways, check out my Saguaro! It's been busy bloomin' for about a week now!

And busy growin' arms and prickles and housin' baby birds.
And my living room is finished!
My mom gave me this!
I think it ties everything together well.
And my garden. I planted it and put the irrigation line in it yesterday, pulled out lots of grass, and TA-DA! Set it to water for 10 hours instead of 10 minutes by accident. So it still looked watered this morning! But the timer turned it on anyways... Oh well. It got off to a great start.

All of that was made possible by me moving all the bricks into the garage which only resulted in exhausting me and scraping off a part of my finger I use on a daily basis! But I'll survive!

Whew! I'm glad all that rush is over! I can sit back now and put all my trust in a battery to water my garden for me from now on.

And that is a great feeling!
See you around!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment