Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I can't wait till we can leave for our Mother's Day celebrations! We go to my in laws, then to my parents.

Remember the resident who gave me the 2 doilies? Well, yesterday she left this for me:
Upon further inspection, It was 2 magazines,
A whole bag of the same doilies but these were not folded, with a recipe booklet for diabetics,
AND A WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE'S WORTH OF ALL HER TREASURED RECIPES SHE COLLECTED DURING HER ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!
 I don't know why I'm so excited about her recipe box, but I have it and I plan on picking through it with a fine tooth comb dissecting it until I know all that is in there! What a treasure! I felt so honored she gave it to me!

And while I was so excitedly taking these pictures, Cruizer:        In all his glory was pretty bored.
So Mother's Day begins.
I always remember I almost was a mother on Mother's Day. I hope to one day get that chance again.
Yesterday we had someone look at our house and they stayed 20 minutes. I have been trying to imagine a 20 minute walk through. did they stop and admire one room for longer? Were they genuinely impressed with what they saw? Did they like it? Or did their Realtor just talk to them inside about the next house they would see for a while because it was cooler inside then outside?

I guess I'll never know. I hope my Realtor can ask their Realtor if they liked it!

Anyways, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment