Friday, May 11, 2012

Today's Doily Dilemma

Yesterday one of my residents asked me if I would take 2 doilies because she was moving and just couldn't take them with...
 But she folded them. And they smell of her perfume. Any ideas on what to use them for?
 My lemons have been falling off the tree. So much for wondering if the rest would stay good on the tree for a fresh pitcher of lemonade in the summer... Guess I should use them now...
 And I really outta plant these. They have started to bloom.
 The flies of summer have arrived and this one is dead. I think it's very entertaining that it died with it's feet up in the air of natural causes...
Anyways no new news to report except what I showed you. Still don't know if we'll be moving or not.

Have a Happy Day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment