Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Plants in my backyard

I think these expired: And I don't even know what they were because I lost the paper I wrote down all the plants I planted on. Oh well. It shall be a mystery garden to see what pops up where.
But guess what all came up?!!!! My 4 date palms and all my agave cactus' are doing well!
And anyone know what these seedlings are popping up? I think they might be zinnias, but I didn't plant them...
See? There are zinnias popping up around my green beans: I didn't plant these either.
And my asparagus is sending up new shoots:
And where shall I next hook this 1 branch from this vine to next? All of a sudden it decided it was going to live and flourish! And grow long branches. That don't have any place to go. That I don't want to cut off... But it's touching the ground again.
And my bell peppers are turning color!!!!!!
My garden brings happiness to go out and wander around and just look.
Even though it's still mostly dirt.

See you later!
Happy Birthday to me!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment