Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Painting And Chores

Sunday night, we went out and bought a roll of plastic and a brush. Then my husband started painting the ceiling! The main room ceilings are painted and all we need to do is pick out a color for the walls. I don't know what to pick.
Do you know how many colors are out there?
This morning I pulled weeds out of the front yard, and grass from where I want to plant my succulant garden by the mailbox. I decided we will have to lay down plastic. There is too much grass growing around the mailbox where I want to plant. So that will have to wait.
There are so many things I still need to do around this house, and I don't want ot do them right now.
Cruiser has paint on him again, but this time, he decided to sit on 2 drips of paint and so his leg has 2 white spots because when he sits, he turns his leg sideways and sits on it. Looks funny when he sits as if he's exhausted or lazy or something.
It's cloudy and dark, then the sun comes out for 30 seconds.
I wonder if it will rain. Then the weeds will grow. Then I'll have to pull them again. If only I can convince myself and make myself just go outside every few days to pull the little baby weeds when their easier to pull, then I'll not have to worry about them getting out of hand. It's always easier to say something that makes sense I find.
I will find out today if I can go to Mother's camp or not. The schedual goes for Wednesday - Tuesday for some reason. It was posted Tuesday but who wants to drive 1/2 hour to find out when I work next? My boss never answers her phone, and never calls back unless she feels it's an emergency, so I leave messages on Tuesday's that I will be in 12pm Wednesday unless she calls me. She never calls me. So I go in 12 PM every Wednesday.
Sunday, Wednesday morning, Friday morning and Saturday mornings are all my free time. 2 1/2 total days free broken up throughout the week. I should be able to get everything done, but I am so tired lately with all I have to do, I just be lazy and get very little done. October 7 I might get more hours at one job, so I will quit the other-they just hired a new girl instead of giving everyone more hours! I don't think thats very smart! Oh well. She will be available for when I give my 2 weeks.
anyone know where this big pile of grass came from?

from here.
and here.  
I took all the grass out form the garden side, and here for bricks.




my mismatch walkway to the garden

update on my tree
and some of my watermelons
bunny fingers
2 days after I took this, the vine fell off the fence so they are now resting on the ground. See? Nature takes care of it's self! now I don't have to sling them up!


 one of them split when I forgot to water it one day, so I removed it.
Check out those bell peppers!
one cucumber- fingers crossed it wont rot like the others!

gotta go get ready for work to see if I can go to Mother's camp!
See you later!
Trisha

1 comment: