Friday, September 3, 2010

Hee Hee

I am only thinking about work.... My father in law is going to walk up to his office door this morning and see a purple sticky note that says:
EEEEEEEEEEEEK!
spiders everywhere!
I found a black widow in the
bathroom and there are webs
everywhere with tiny spiders! Help!
Trisha
Then he'll step into his office to a bunch of spiders! well fake ones and a real dead one (Black widow) I drew 23 little spiders on a ripped up piece of paper towel and wrote out Please Spray! on some of them and aranged them on the floor with the real dead black widow in the middle. I killed him with bleach! windex doesn't hurt them for some reason I find. there are a lot of spider webs with a million little spiders crawling all over everywhere in the wherehouse and I am so terrified of them and it needs to be sprayed again and I keep forgetting to tell him! Oh well. He should be reminded of them again! Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee! Will he be mad? I thought it was funny. :-D Hope he finds the humor in it!

Made bread last night! It was a 2 day process. Started it wednesday morning and it wasn't done raising before I went to work, so I left it for my husband to punch down and he did, and then when I got home late from work, I put them in pans and into the oven to raise overnight so they don't dry out, and forgot about them (well I worked 7AM-6PM at one job, My father in laws office till almost 9) and finally baked them last night. I call that process the lazy process.
The bread rose most of the way I noticed in the morning on Thursday (my Husband likes a cold house at night), but for some reason fell a little during the day, but I baked it anyways, and the bread holds together nicely when sliced! and it is pretty good! I think I added too much ground flax seed though as it kind of overpowers the taste buds, but it's healthy and I will eat it. I put so much grain in it it was quite heavy so I think thats why it rose so slowly because I know I had good yeast or my starter wouldn't have been so bubbly!

Gotta get my house clean and my back yard cleaned up before work today at 12. Having my mom and dad over on Sunday for Labor Day. It was a deal we made. She had 4th of July, I have Labor Day.
only I can't invite anyone with kids over because my house is under construction and there are nails all over the back yard (and goatheads) and my house is not kid proof right now. So it will be a quiet day. There will be noise and ruckus on the 26th!

Well, I'll get back with you later maybe if I don't get home after 9PM! Dishwasher guy will be here tomarrow morning  and I'll have a dishwasher again!!!!!!!!
anyways,
Have a great day!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment