Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bored

There aren't usually times like this that happen anymore. I have work at 11:00 and a little while yet and 1 million things I could be doing like pulling up weeds, planning my garden, cleaning my house, giving the dog a bath, doing dishes...  So many things, and I feel bored cause I don't have plans to do anything! So what can I do?

I'M BORED!

1 by 1 all the roofs in my neighborhood are getting reshingled. So everyday there are the sounds of hammers, and shovels and every once in a while mexican music from various parts of the neighborhood. I'll be glad when they're all done including mine.

The other house is almost finished! It only needs the very bottom of the outside walls painted, and the bathroom and laundry room cleaned. It also needs some yardwork. Then I'll remop the floors and maybe wax them so they look better and then hopefully it will sell. We're trying to get it on the market this week.

This is exciting news to me cause soon my house can be worked on and maybe the bathroom in my bedroom will finally be usable! only the toilet works in there right now.

TO DO CHECKLIST for my house:
*Bathroom- install sink and shower/sink fixtures and shower doors
*Laundry room- add shelving for pantry/ laundry stuff
*Paint house inside and out
*Shingles
*drywall in the bathroom, closet and laundry
*sprinkler system
*rocks
*landscaping
*Organize garage
*Garage sale with 50% of our stuff

SEE? ALMOST DONE! It'll only take another 2 years probably the rate we're going!

Well, gotta go get things ready for work! gotta leave in 1/2 hour!
Later! Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment