Sunday, July 15, 2012

Conspiracy Theory

Happy National Ice Cream Day!

So we ate fried foods, now we are to eat ice cream? It just gets better and better don't it? No wonder so many people are fat! Just follow the National Holiday traditions and you will be too! Time to stop.

I really just don't know what exactly conspiracy theory means, it just sounds good to use today.

Do you think the nation is trying to make us fat? Or is it ignoring the fact we will get fat just as long as it keeps us all happy with National Holidays celebrating food? We already know everyone celebrates all other holidays with beer. Are they trying to turn people towards the food instead?

My breakfast today consists of one branch green kale, and one branch purple kale. for my dessert, I am eating a raw cinnamon roll made of cinnamon, dates, raisins, olive oil, almond flour, flax seed flour, vanilla, and a pinch of cayenne pepper and salt.

This way of eating kale for breakfast is the best thing I can do for myself. I feel it starts me out right for the day. You know your body needs kale if you force yourself to eat it for breakfast every day for a week, or until you run out of your bunch, then stop and the next morning it feels like something is missing. And then the cravings start. Kale has calcium, and folic acid as well as cancer killing and prohibiting properties. And so much more.

I still do not enjoy the taste 100%, but I can say I am getting more used to it as time goes by.

SO,  EAT KALE, NOT ICE CREAM TODAY.
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment