Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday aftermath

Yesterday we spent celebrating my sister's 25th birthday party even though it was on Saturday.

This morning, my garbage can smells like birthday. Chocolate cake, pop cups and candles.

And this:
Makes me smile. My baby nephew did this. With 2 fingers. 2 chubby fingers pinching together pulling the moss out little by little. Why I think this is cute I'll never know, but I would just love to have so may messes like this I would just be weary on seeing the next because then it would mean I'd have my own baby.

My other nephew spent some time with this tonka truck collecting rocks and driving around.
He also looked like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes after I spiked his hair.

So that is the total of my aftermath.

Happy birthday my sister! You're now a quarter of a century old now!
Now I'm not the only kid from our family turning the corner!
Trisha.

2 comments:

  1. It was fun to come over to the "dog house" for my birthday! Sorry the boys left a mess... I guess I don't even notice that kind of stuff anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't even a mess, just a gift to help me remember how cute my nephews are after everyone was gone. Life gets pretty boring if everything is the same same same all the time...

    ReplyDelete