Sunday, July 1, 2012

explosion reported in the kitchen

There has been an overabundance of baked items made.
Last 2 days + Busy busy in the kitchen = lots of food.
I made:
Karjalanpiirakas
6 loaves (2 each of 3 types) wheat bread
3 Pullas
2 cinnamon roll pans

All this made because......
Today is where it gets exciting! I get to see my brother from Alaska!
I'm not going to bring all my bread to the big Birthday bash/welcome here party, but I plan on bringing 1 of each.

We are also having the same people who looked at our house yesterday come back today this morning sometime (they don't know when-isn't that great?) which means instead of going to church like we were planning on, we are now going to babysit the dog in the cat pee car. It's too hot to leave him in the car to go inside somewhere, and it's too hot for his feet to go for a walk. So I hope they don't take long and I hope they stay long if that means anything... I want to go to church, but I also want them to stay long enough to see the house to like it and buy it.

My newest thing: DRAGONFRUIT:
Surprisingly good and exotic. 3 bucks each at Winco.

I'll see you later! I gotta go get ready to go which means cleaning and packing food and the dog.
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment