Saturday, October 27, 2012

Condo Update:

Cabinets brought:
Then installed:
 
Ceilings throughout un-popcorned and smoothed and textured ready for paint:
Ready to go living room: The entire bottom floor is in the middle of being tiled in- they started yesterday, will finish tomorrow.
After tile, counters are next. But I have this sneaky feeling we'll be all moved in before then. Paper plates, plastic cutlery and plastic cups and take out food here we go!
 
My husband already packed part of one room for me and informed me we don't have a lot of stuff. But he used about 1/2 the boxes I've brought home already! Good thing the order comes in at work today! I'll save every last one of those boxes- unless they had raw meat in them of course!
 
I'll probably not find the time to post for a while at least not till we have our Internet set up at the condo and are situated a bit. I feel we have a lot of junk and I'll be busy making piles again to get rid of stuff so we can find a place to sleep!
 
Have a good couple of weeks until I post again! We'll have Internet for a few more days until we move, so I may update on the tile! I'm thrilled it will be finished before we move in this time!!!!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment