Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dehydrated Apples

Remember these?
They are now this:
I now have dehydrated pineapple and apples to munch on while we pack and move.
 
We had the inspector and a termite guy here at our house yesterday and they had a meeting and showing with the people buying our house. While the inspector was talking with the guy in the kitchen, the lady was looking at the other side of my house and asked my husband why the inspector was so nit-picky about showing every tiny minuscule hairline crack here, or this spot there or... So it sounds like they don't care about the tiny things that don't matter. They've already made up their mind; they want our house. She told my husband she hopes all the paperwork and appraisals finish by the end of the month so they don't have to wait till the 9th next month to move in.
 
So do you think I should start packing yet???
                                                 I dunno and think I'll wait a little longer just to make sure they get the house so I don't have to unpack it all again.
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment