Monday, October 1, 2012

The Torn Apart Mess of the New Town House

The stairway and dining room behind it in daylight:
The kitchen mess in the living room: (My husband told me the cabinets were so greasy it was hard to hold them once you picked them up.)
The kitchen with mold along the wall where the sink was: (Guess every house we buy will have mold behind the sink huh? We'll have to pull the drywall out)
As my husband tore apart the kitchen, in the corner cupboard where you loose things, my husband found a metal garlic press among other randoms. It's cheapy and old, but of better quality then my expensive soft plastic handled one that "cleans itself". So I think I'll trade mine for the metal one that doesn't bend and act like it'll snap in pieces over one garlic clove.
You might also notice we had most of the carpet removed. The hideous brown splotchy mold spore brand new carpet is now mostly gone. (YAY!!!!)
AND YES. THAT CARPET WAS BRAND NEW. THEY INSTALLED IT HOPING IT WOULD SELL THE PLACE....... bad taste I say.
 
I'll update more on the state of the town home when I get more pictures.
Have a Happy Happy Day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment