Monday, March 12, 2012

A Cat.

When I cleaned the office last night, It felt strange inside. I wasn't sure why. I finished cleaning one bathroom, went into the warehouse, and turned on the lights. Walking towards the other bathroom, a cat ran out and hid. I thought oh! poor kitty! It was left in the warehouse since it entered probably on Friday and this was Sunday night. I opened 3 doors one at a time because I was scared that some monster would come in, and tried to chase it out.

Kitty kitty was going to stay. I chased it many times, each time having to find it, then scare it out towards the door, and each time, it would run and hid inside again. I guess it couldn't see outside was finally open or something. I gave up for my safety and decided kitty kitty could wait until the guys got there early in the morning and opened the doors.

But that toilet! Poor kitty kitty would climb in the bowl, and drink. There was no other source of water. It had black kitty paw prints all over it.  Kitty kitty was dusty dirty from living in the warehouse all weekend. It looked like every time kitty took a drink, it would slip a little into the water washing it's paws a bit. I cleaned it with dish soap and flushed it twice so I wouldn't contaminate it's water source, and left the lid up again. I figured kitty would survive a few more hours until the guys arrived because I left at 1:30 AM this morning. Yup, I almost forgot to clean the office!

Cruizer has decided he really loves his new bed:

 That red fuzz on the bottom corner is from his bear.
He fluffs both beds together. We let him choose which one he wants to sleep on while he transitions to the new one. He's been picking his new one!

Last night, I made pizza, and glutinous rice flour pudding.
A weird meal, but good. Gotta go get my house organized!
See you later!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment