Monday, March 26, 2012

Shower Doors!

We have had our shower doors installed!

Notice where the dog food and toys are now? They're next to me while I sleep. Yup! Out of the master shower! We've got shower doors! I'll have to find a new place for puppy's things.
 Extra bathroom in all the morning sun's glory: (AAAACK! I have to keep my shower clean and organized now! Everyone can see it!)
 Mater bathroom in the splendor of the morning rays of sunshine:
I guess the doors we bought have to be ordered, so we're only borrowing these ones till they come in- in about a week or so.

For now, when we shower, we put the old curtain rod inside the doors and take a shower like normal except there's less space then usual. Will be fun when we have the new doors! (Although I've been playing with the idea of keeping the shower curtain up forever so I never have to clean the doors! I'll have to buy a luxury squeegee or something to scrape the walls down after each shower!

Life is becoming complete around here!
What's left to finish in this house...
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment