Friday, March 23, 2012

A New Fan of Fans

I've never liked fans much before. But I never realized life was good when we had them because the master bedroom fan broke and we had no fan during last summer.
We bought 3 fans and my husband installed them.
Family Room

Living Room

Master Bedroom (notice we got the kind that has the upper light?) Perfect for at night- it doesn't shine directly in your eyes.

We are fanned and ready for summer! All but the living room fan we just replaced. We had nothing in the living room before. My husband is so happy excited about his new toy, it's on every time I come home. He lives in the living room now!

The lighting in our house is more relaxing and softer and you don't feel you have to close your eyes anymore when you look certain directions!

Have a Happy Day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment