Sunday, March 4, 2012

Setbacks and Progress!

When we take the last shower at the end of the week, we get fresh towels. The used towels go on the floor over the mat and bathroom floor as an extended "bath mat" on their way to the laundry room. 
Cruizer "fluffed" them and made a bed while my husband was in the shower.
 made himself very comfortable indeed. Even on top of a book...
 He also last night ate my spinach cheese tomato salad (which I didn't want to eat anyways because of the cheese and had put on the counter.) Can you tell he doesn't like tomatoes??? notice the fluff bombs mixed in? he tore apart a stuffed animal as well...
 These were taken off my living room wall because....
 My husband painted!
 And he also built my pantry shelves!
I have a home almost! So that is what's been going on here lately.
Happy Sunday!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment