Sunday, December 5, 2010

I had fun!

Last night was fun at the Christmas Party! We had stew, salad, bread, greenbeans, broccoli, blackberries, cheese, crackers, cakes, candies, cookies, etc..........
and a white elephant gift exchange, and singing, and walking to the courthouse lighting, and talking, and holding my cute nephew, and seeing my aunt and cousin from MN, and my mom and dad, brother and sisters, and everyone's spouses, my cousins and aunts and uncles, and grandpa and grandma.
Lots of fun.
I have to go now and wake my husband cause we need to start getting ready for church. So will try post later!
Trisha

UPDATE: He says he's too tired and not getting up and not going anywhere today.
So I'm sitting at home today with a tired man and don't get to sing the 1st verse of the advent song at church today. I guess I'll just wrap the Christmas gifts I have and change the sheets today so I don't get too bored..........

UPDATE: He wasn't kidding- it is now 3:21PM and he's still sleeping!

UPDATE: 4:41PM He's emerged from the bedroom! The first words he uttered were "It's 5 o'clock?"

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. Tell lance What a bum!! From me:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I can't believe he slept so late! That takes talent..

    ReplyDelete