Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eye candy

"The New House" -well almost -it's looking better anyways and livable.
 Kitchen and closeup of new sink and new counters- my husband did a pretty good job picking the colors out by himself huh? NOTE: the stove is pulled out from the cabinets cause of a plumming issue behind it so it looks weird- that is not where it's going to be perminately

 the dining room ceiling light
 the new bathroom vanity and closeup of the "clean" floor. (I tried) it's all pitted with holes though and looks only somewhat clean. The caulking around the entire bathroom floor and tub will have to be removed for it to look better I think. Right now it looks old, yellowed and stained and impossible to clean. And why do you suppose they put caulking up the sides of the tub? and the walls and the toilet?????? not looking foward to scraping that up....
 Notice the new doorhandle box on the floor? We're in the process of installing new door handles on all the doors.
 not looking foward to cleaning the toilet and tub. It looks better in the picture. The camara hid most of the grime...
 the new closet and bedroom doors of the master bedroom
and the other bedroom.


anyways, that is it. You can view my new quick walk-through video of it at my Youtube Channel "203948tag". the video's called "203948tag: Silent Flip Update". I'm in the process of uploading it right now and it's taking a while to "process" it so I can't link it.


I had a fun day today- we went to Pro's Ranch Market for lunch-MMMMMM and then to Fry's, then to Starbucks to use my $5 giftcard. wierd gift I think- Starbucks? I don't even like coffee. It was from work though. I got green tea. My husband got a carmel Frapachino (how to spell????) Giftcard gone. Whew! It was burning a hole in my wallet with "what am I going to use it for?" We then ate salmon, baked potatoes and veggie sticks for supper.

Anyways, gotta get to bed. I have work tomarrow and am finally getting over my cold! Yeah me! I was so miserable with sleepless nights cause who can sleep propped up on 2 pillows at night just so you can breathe so you don't drown in the mucus drainage pooling in the back of your throat 24/7 and not to mention the sore throat..? anyways, that's probably too much info, but be warned- don't get this cold.

Goodnight! I have a feeling I might sleep well tonight without 2 pillows finally!
Will be writing more often now after this week I hope.
Stay well!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment