Saturday, January 8, 2011

Still......

have my wrist brace on... aparently the doctor thinks it's still hurt. I think it's just hurting my wrist because it's making it weaker and weaker cause I can't use it. She gave me some stretching exercizes to do to "keep the muscle up" but what's the point of wearing the brace if I'm going to move it all over to stretch it and practice picking up beans?????? and picking up beans does what????????
I have been informed last night I will be helping my husband at the new house today- doing what with 1 arm I don't know- but I said "are the roaches gone?" he just said "I cleaned it up a bit." He never answered my question.

Mabe if I'm real quiet he'll sleep till tomorow.....

-not looking foward to today......

anyways, I'll write more later if I feel like it. and if we do end up going to the roach house, I'll take some pictures of it's progress........

Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment