Monday, October 3, 2011

Excited!

1 more day of work! I leave tomorrow! I am so excited! I just checked the weather forecast, and we're going to get there for the end of a week long cold storm. It will only be warming up more and more each day we'll be there! 70s - 90s. EXCITING!!!!

Just because I am determined I will go on every ride I can even if it soaks me!

Dr.Sues visited my garden! (Sunflower)
 sunflower
 zinnia peeking out from the squash. (literally squashing them)
 sunflower
 zinnia
 The Plight of the hanging watermelon: "will I fall today, or tomorrow. When?"
 The marigolds that grow in MY garden. (what kind are those? Heirloom?)

AIIIIee Yaeiii yaaiiiii!!
I absolutely positively have got to go pack right now or I'll be packing tomorrow and then I'll have to leave late!

So have a wonderfultastic day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment