Monday, October 24, 2011

EEEEEPPPS! I shouldn't have said anything!

My ENTIRE last blog post was wrong! My husband just said where's your keys? and he went off to do the emissions testing.

right before that, I had gone out into the garden and I saw this!
 Holy cow! Green bell peppers! On BOTH plants! and I thought I wasn't going to get any!
 My green onions are still happily growing...
 My garlic is still growing taller...
 BUT OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!  BEANS! BEANS! BEANS!
 AND MORE BEANS! big beans, little beans, beans, beans, beans!
 And more squash! at least these are little!
and they be still bloomin!
 Aren't they pretty though?
So I guess God has kept the bees busy in my garden this year!

I should probably go now and clean my house so I can play all day!
So go have fun!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment