Thursday, October 20, 2011

Videos of Disneyland

Here is the teacup ride!
The last night we were there, they hosted a Halloween Party and we were herded into a line to leave because we didn't have a wristband and couldn't get on any more rides. I was a bit disapointed I couldn't get in front of the castle to film it entirely, because the line wasn't going that way, but oh well. I also wanted to walk down mainstreet from the castle, but we had to detour through the edge of tomarrowland then down the side of Mainstreet so I said oh well. I guess we could have paid extra to stay, but who wants to go to a Halloween party? And we had been there 3 whole days!
2 Sealions!
another sealion- I don't know what he was doing, but he was there!
The waves off the Newport Beach Pier.
Tidepools
Waves crashing over rocks. It was so cool being there, but we were warned by some local bums leaving that the tide was coming in , so we didn't stay long. We got splattered  by water, otherwise it would have been fun to stay and sit a bit.
Another part of waves. I didn't catch the waves splattering that much, but all around, they would splatter so high, we would get splashed.
It was so much fun being in California, and I still think about just driving there so I can buy an icecream cone at Disneyland. I hope we can go when it's really hot like in the middle of summer next time so we can go into the water without freezing!

But for now, I'll just have to watch these videos and look at all my pictures!

Summer's over, and I had a vacation! Now I get to look foward to fall and the colors it brings. And snow in Flagstaff, and Christmas, and Thanksgiving, and.... Lot's of fun!

I have work today, and then I have to clean the office, then I have a four day weekened! and I get to see my nephews!

So I'll write more when I write more.
Have a great day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment