Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ohhhh Boy!!!!

I am excited! I get to drop off produce from my garden at my sisters house, which means I get to see my nephews before I leave (and see my sister too). And I get to have my husband drop off a bag at my mother and father in laws, and I told my mom that if she goes to my garden, then she can have anything she finds since she didn't want anything right now. But mom- really if you don't want more of anything, then fine. But you might want 1 of the 3 cantaloupe's in there! or a watermelon????

I guess we have to eat only watermelon, squash, and cantaloupe till the moment we leave! I just picked 2 squash from the garden this morning. I thought I got them all! Then I found another large Armenian cucumber hiding under a squash plant!

My breakfast is a large bowl of watermelon and cantaloupe, and I guess I should find something else or I'll die of starvation pangs before I get to eat again around 2.

AND GUESS WHAT!!! my husband put in the last 2 blinds! so now every window has a covering!

I am getting excited cause I have 2 more days of work till we leave! I absolutely have to go now so I can dust, clean the bathrooms, and ...  and.... I guess that's it! That's all I have to do! I'm planning on doing laundry Monday night and a last load or 2 Tuesday morning before we leave. I'm planning on packing Monday. See? It all worked out. I swept and mopped yesterday, I have kept up on the dishes, and I've been keeping the house picked up, so it's so easy! Now, I just have to come up with a time that will work out so both me and my husband can give our stinky Cruizer a bath before we leave. Or else he may not get petted.

So, have fun while I work!
Trisha!

No comments:

Post a Comment