Wednesday, February 22, 2012

AM Visits me

The morning came today. It gave me energy. It woke me up, and I put another load to go, and folded another. I attempted to try figure out what to put in what closet. After my husband got up, I tried out a comforter set I had gotten from my aunt when she moved a long time ago who had gotten it from her sister before that.
 It is a very tropical print and I don't think it goes well with my new red paint and modern style furniture.
 HUGE flowers. The colors make me think it's Christmas time and it especially looks so in these pictures. Almost as if it's poinsettia and holly leaves/berries. Looks like my quilt I've sewn my entire life won't go either... I guess I'll never have to finish it! :-)
Care to help me pick a color for my living room wall? It looks so plain and empty right now and after painting my room, my first thought was how about my living room wall? And I turned around and taped the sample colors up. Now to pick one out... why do I do things like this to myself?

Well, gotta go and get my house in some kind of order cause what if someone comes over during winter services???

If it weren't for company, my house would never get clean!

See you later!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment