Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The early bird gets the worm

My day started about 2:30AM today. It was actually sometime before that. I just woke up, tossed and turned a while, got a drink of water, tried to go back to sleep, and 4:22 decided FORGET IT! So up I got. I have 2 loads of laundry going, I emptied one of those white shelves in my craft room worked it into the other, and placed my husbands books,CD's, and games into it. It's not completely organized, but it's getting there.

I also went into the garage to get the 2 boxes and a bag of linen closet items to sort and wash. Because guess why! My husband painted the linen closet!!!!!!
He told me last night. There! I've finished the house! Now we can get rid of that pile in the garage!
So excitement mounts as I see the end in sight.

I guess we'll have to figure out some sort of closet shelving system so I can put my decorations away. They have no place still. They are strewn across the craft room floor. I suppose after the wall paint is cured, we can hang pictures and mirrors and anything else that can't touch the wall right now. Then I'll have to go through the rest and either get rid of it, or find a place to store it until we can decorate with it. I have a ton of Christmas stuff I should weed out.

My day started early, and I hope to get a lot done. It is 7AM, I just finished a breakfast of chocolate chip cookies and cranberry juice, so it's time to get back to it! I hope I don't burn out! I still have to go to work 11-7! But I suppose I'll sleep well tonight!

Have a happy day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment