Monday, February 13, 2012

Holy Cow the pain! And paint!

Saturday I got home from work early, and my husband was out fishing. So I lazed around the house. Come supper time, My husband hadn't returned, and why make a whole meal for just me? so I ate:
  • 2 homemade buttermilk biscuits
  • about 1/2 cup leftover kale chips
  • and a whole 1 lb 13 oz can of peaches.
I got a little stomach ache from all that, and figured oh well it'll go away in a while. Figured it was because of the large volume of food (like all those peaches and the juice from them as well).

It didn't go away and just stayed there. I kept getting up all night long in the worst pain imaginable. I was gassy, burpy, and bloated. Sometime around 3AM, I puked from the pain. I know it was from the pain because it was only about 1 Tablespoon worth. I felt so nauseous and nasty and painful. It burned and burned! You know that feeling of just wanting to either puke it all up or have it come out the other end? Neither of that happened.

So I was in pain and couldn't move, but if I didn't, it would get painful anyways. NOTHING could touch my belly.

My husband saved me by going to the store in the morning and buying me these:
I was a whole 24 hours till it felt better and I swear my stomach is still mottled with holes like Swiss cheese. But it's so much better!

NEW PAINT IN MY BEDROOM!
 NEW BED FOR MY MATTRESS (that's my kitchen table it's on)
 And while my husband painted, I cleaned the counters. My kitchen is so happy with all the appliances off the counters! I feel like cooking and cleaning!
So that is the pain and paint post for you today. I am back to normal now except if I don't eat breakfast, I shall have a new Swiss cheese hole in my stomach. My acid levels are up and I am officially acidic. I must be getting old.
Don't ever eat that much peaches in one sitting.
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment