Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hi! POP! Butt!

Here is Cruizer last night:
I made a loop in the balloon string and looped it over his head. He immediately tried to grab it to pop it. We laughed so hard at him and I grabbed my camera, so you missed some, but right after he went into the room, he went to his bed, trapped it between his mouth and the bed, and POP!
He was so satisfied.

Last night, one of my girl servers (an African American who is straight and getting engaged soon to a guy) came walking by, smacked my butt, and said "I'm hatin' on you're big butt!"

Oh jeez! and I thought my butt was a source of fatness. (and it jiggles while I walk!) But I guess, she has NOTHING there so... but... EEEEW! Does she look at my butt and envy it all day? Guess I need to work out to tone it down. but I've always had a huge bubble butt! Any ideas?

Me always being self conscious of my fat butt feels weird knowing someone is envious of it's gigantimous size!

Hmmm. I'll have to walk around with my butt facing the walls from now on... Maybe if I clench my cheeks they will look smaller...?

Have a fun day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment