Saturday, February 11, 2012

A new Buffet and more

Thursday night, my husband took me to a store he had found a buffet at. I had a migraine that evening, and was so tired from it. But this buffet resulted in going there.
 It matches our kitchen table in style only. The colors and wood are different, and it makes my monstrous table look so small now.
But here it is, and I have a new buffet, but I can't put my appliances on it. (my husband said so) So I asked my husband if I could keep the other one he had bought on Craigslist. He wants to sell it and get his money back because it is the complete wrong style for our house. I absolutely do not like the leg style.
 Would have been perfect if the legs didn't bow, and the bottom board didn't bow under the weight of anything you put on it.
So that is the buffet story.

Yesterday morning, just before 6 AM, I received a phone call from my 6:30AM server about how their throat hurt, and they were hoping it would go away during the night, and it didn't...
Yeah. I worked from 6:56AM -7:03PM yesterday. I am feeling tired today, but as luck would have it, "Oh dang! I can't go over 37.5 hours!" So today I'll be working 11-3PM or until I hit 37.5 hours. DANG!

I'm going to make myself clean the office right now so this afternoon when my husband is awake and I come home, we can WORK ON MY GARDEN!!!! YAY!!!

So la de da de, Ta Da!
I'll see you later! Have a splendtastic day!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment