Sunday, January 26, 2014

Birthday

Today is my husband's birthday!
He is officially ancient.
This morning I had success at waking him by blowing raspberry farts all over his neck, chest, belly and face.
He finally got up at 10:45AM.
The dog and I were so excited he got out of bed!
 
So that is how his birth day officially started!
 
A long time ago, I came across the cutest birthday card for my sister's birthday! It goes like this:
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe
Hippo Birdie Deer Ewe
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe
 
So if you want to sing about hippos, birds, deers and ewes for your birthday, sing it. It goes to the tune of the happy birthday song.
 
My husband still needs to pick out a meal he wants me to make for his birthday or a restaurant and then pick out what he wants to do.
 
We're officially celebrating his birthday next Sunday with my brother in law! Me and my sister both married men who were older, in the military, and have birthdays in January. How ironic is that?
 
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment