Thursday, January 9, 2014

Eggs not at the zoo

Here is the egg I cooked yesterday: DOUBLE YOLK!!!!!
The lions I saw at the Phoenix Zoo Sunday: They would look away every time I took a picture. The male lion ROARED! I was videoing it and everyone came running! I got home to realize I only took pictures and videos of the lions! I really like lions though...
If only I could figure out how to get the video of the lion roaring on here! It's on my phone. 
 
I also petted a pregnant brown cow. She was sweaty and hot and full of dirt and straw. She kept leaning into the fence to get closer to me to scratch her. Afterwards, my hand matched her coat color and I had to scratch my skin for a while under water with soap to loosen the grime! The zoo worker there told me she likes to roll around in the dirt and be dirty! She told me she's due in March or April so I'd love to go back at that time to see her calf! 
 
They aren't hiring at the zoo. I asked. Maybe some day huh? I'd probably have to move closer though cause it's a long drive there. 15 minutes on the freeway. Not ma thang!
 
Well, hope your day brings you sunshine and butterflies. But because of the time of year, hopefully at least a happy bird or 2 with the sun!
Trisha.
 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen a double yolk egg in a long time! So they aren't hiring.... well, I guess to pass the time you can read "Horton Hatches An Egg" and "If I Ran The Zoo" and then you will be good to go when they start hiring!

    ReplyDelete