Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kids

Yesterday some neighbor kids had all kinds of questions. I had just returned from walking the dog to the park.
  • Is my dog a boy or a girl?
  • How do I know if my dog is a boy or a girl?
  • Does he like to go to the park?
  • Is he bleeding in his mouth?
  • Does he like sticks?
  • Does he live in my house with me?
  • Did he like his leash when he went to the park?
 They informed me a dog poops out puppies.
But the poop turned into a puppy when they washed it off.
And that she had 3 puppies but only 1 lived.
And they fed the puppy and it grew bigger and bigger.
But the momma dog's dead now.
???????????????
I didn't ask any questions.
You can find out and learn much more than you needed to by just talking with neighbor kids!

Look what survived!
Yay! Look at the weather today!
This is open window weather!
Who would have thought January would have so many nice days?
 
Guess who's going to be enjoying the great outdoors today?
There's a chance for rain tomorrow.
Hmmmmmm. What to do today?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment