Monday, January 20, 2014

Welcome To The Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...

Welcome to the Zoo:
From the game: Putt Putt Saves The Zoo
Just push play and look at the rest:
Click on any picture to make it bigger.
I think these are black tailed prairie dogs:
I thought it was so cool how this snake coiled up so tight!
Mexican wolf:
Peccary:
Rhino:
And his humongous poo:
Mandrill:
Baboons:
I can't remember what kind of monkeys these next 3 pictures are, but you can walk right into their enclosure! They are tiny:
Orangutan swinging:
and swinging:
Big orangutan using stick tools to dig and eat bugs out from the edging of it's enclosure!
Pelicans are huge! This one was probably 3-4 feet tall! And It's wing span when it stretched it's wings out was at least 6 feet!
And my favorite cow:
This picture barely captures the size of her huge belly! It would fit 2-3 of me in there! She's due in 2-3 months! She's so sweet and loves being scratched!
And someone was feeding the ducks and fish as we were leaving:
I just love going to the zoo!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment