Friday, July 15, 2011

Blink Blink

I am trying to wake up. I have been so tired these last 10 days. I had a headache 2 1/2 days of them, and have battling my cramping fingers with the new way of carrying the trays. It's all so I don't get carpel tunneling...

I'm debating whether it's really worth it cause I have totaly crampy fingers to the point I wonder if I have arthritis in them cause they get stiff and hurt to even make a fist. all this all day every day sounds just as good as carpel tunneling dontcha  agree???? I can only hope that after maybe 2 months my fingers will finally be strong enough cause they definately arent after about a month!

So that is new with me. I also just ate a bowl of triple brownie icecream with chocolate chips sprinkled over. MMMMMMM!!!!!

4 DAY WEEKENED!!!! WOOO HOOOO!

can you tell I'm excited??? I plan on resting. if my house gets clean, that'll be a bonus, but I plan on resting. I didn't clean my house during the week cause my head decided to hurt.

I have realized it didn't hurt when I was eating mostly raw, so now what is causeing it???? HELP!!!! I decided to try going back to eating "normal" the last week. 2 1/2 day headache.

Check out this beautiful garden!
 HUGE SQUASH!!!!!!
 Beans  (and grass)

cute strawberries (and grass)
 
 Grass- I mean cantelope and watermelon (now that my 4 day off is here, I'll be anialating the grass)
 CUTE BABY PEPPER PLANT that the rabbits ate, and the birds ate...
 the other pepper plant
 tomatoes with HUGE tomatoes on
 cute cucumbers
 My border of zinnias and sunflowers looks kinda sad, but I promise you, I had about 80% come up and still have to plant more now that I have time this weekened! It also looks horrible cause of the storm blowing crap around, and grass.... Lets just say it will look lovely after I have time to clean up...
 CUTE ROSEMARY PLANT- I go out every once in a while just to smell it... I can't wait till I dare cut off a cute branch to make roman bread...
 My blurry elephant food plant. I promise you it doesn't look like that in real life... see the cute sunflower beside it? I love this plant. It has been one of the only potted plants I have had luck with staying alive without watering for months at a time even through the summers! If you're good at killing plants but want something HARDY, I'll give you a cutting. This plant just SURVIVES! there's even a branch rooting in my garden!!!
 AND LOOK AT THAT GRASS!!!!
 JUST LOOK AT IT! I TELL YOU, THAT'S ALL I DO!!! JUST LOOK AT IT!!!!
 There are a few spots that are thinner, but not bad for a first planting of burmuda and such a late planting!!
Time for fertilizer, and a feirce combat with the weeds! I've been going out every once in a while before work and pulling and pulling till my fingers were sore and almost anialated them from the grass. now to do the opposite in the garden and kill grass!!!!!!! weird how that works out in the end huh??

I am in battle with goatheads mostly. I feel so horrible for anyone who comes over and gets one in their foot! I know I always get them, and I don't enjoy them one bit. I sat outside enjoying our lovely weather this morning, and puppy came up limping on 3 legs, and conveniently stopped and lifted his back leg so I could see a huge picker in his foot. He's getting too used to them! He's efficient at goathead removal time now!!

Makes me feel all the more horrible!

Goatheads, Glass, and Nails. That's how tough my yard is.

Have a great day! I'll be having fun picking my brother up at an airport I've never seen before! A new adventure!!!! Then I get to explore my mom's garden to harvest all the food she's afraid is rotting! Will be fun! I can't wait till my garden is lush! but I know the heat is slowing it down right now cause it did get planted a little late, but I'm impressed still at how it just waters itself! Thanks dad and mom!

So, have a marvelous day and smash as many flies as you can!
Trisha!

No comments:

Post a Comment