Monday, July 18, 2011

Dust storm!!!

We just had another dust storm here! The sky turned orange, It was windy, and it looked dark outside.  I uploaded a video on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w_HrAMQSNE

I guess you can either watch it here or click on the link above it.

Wowsa! I'm giving you more than 1 option! I must be getting used to this computer stuff finally!!!

ANYWAYS, YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE THE DOG'S DISRESPECTFUL AND UNFORGETTABLE AND INEXCUSABLE ACTIONS!

HE PEED ON MY VIDEO!!!!

Oh The Horrors!!!

And to think as I contemplated over if I should just remake the video, the dust started blowing away!!!
Oh well. For your enjoyment! Cause it embarrasses me...

I just learned there's a spell check on here!!! Wonderful news! I'm getting smarter by the second!

Have a good evening!!!
Trisha

1 comment: