Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AAAAAND, I'm back!

I think this: (yes we shaved him, and yes, he looks totally dorky)
Didn't like the fireworks last night: This is the slider door jam: this is usual for him. He ALWAYS chews on this door. NOTICE THE TINY PILE OF WOODCHIPS?
 BUT THIS IS NEW. THIS IS OUR BRAND NEW LAUNDRY ROOM DOOR:
 NOTICE THE DETAILS HE "CARVED?": Cruiser: "See? it looks rustic and well used now! I softened all the edges!"
 HE EVEN BENT THE PART WHERE YOU PUT THE HANDLE IN: HE TRIED TO BITE IT. GOOD THING THE DOOR WAS MADE OUT OF METAL HUH?
 DO YOU THINK WE CAN JUST GLUE ALL THE PIECES BACK ON???
Oh well. BUT my grass is green! And lush!
 I love just looking at it.
 And looking at it.
And imagining laying on it.
I just love how it looks like little islands of taller grass and the little puddles of water are lakes!

AND MY GARDEN IS GREENER!

Anyways, that all happened this weekened.
How was your July 4th?

1 comment:

  1. Holy buckets your grass is growing like crazy!! Wow.. it already needs mowing :) And oh that Cruiser. Guess he thinks the more he tries, then maybe he will get in somtime.

    ReplyDelete