Sunday, July 24, 2011

So Tired

I have been so tired lately. I haven't slept well for 2 weeks. Last night I slept, but it wasn't enough to catch me up...

And it has been cloudy all day and it sprinkled after dark!

I have a headache today. It started out as pressure around lunchtime, and I have been dragging all day. It feels like I was moving at snail pace today.


I harvested 3 cute strawberries from the garden today and they're so sweet! I planted some more flower seeds along the border in my garden a few days ago, so we'll see if they come up. I sure hope so. I think it will be pretty to look at and hopefully attract bees.

My squash is taking over the garden and blooming and blooming, but I still have yet to see fruit. I still am waiting for the cucumbers... and the watermelon... So much to wait for, but it makes it all the more worthwhile when you finally get to harvest and eat it.

My beans have started their long climb up their Mount Everest and are little by little curling their little fingers around the posts, and climbing. I'm so excited! For some reason I've never dared to put a tower of stakes in my garden before and now am so excited to see them actually use it!

Call me weird I don't care. But to sleep I go I guess...

It just literally started thundering with huge claps of thunder and lightning... We're in for a peaceful night I see...

The dog is whining to go out and bark at it... Maybe my body will be so tired it will just sleep through it all.
 I hope...
Goodnight!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment