Sunday, July 17, 2011

feeling more rested today

  • this morning my husband decided he was too tired to go to church.

  • the dog chased the "chickens" out of the yard. (pigeons)

  • Twice.

  • Me and my husband walked around the garden and yard; me protecting the plants to save and him spraying weeds.

He can't do it tomarrow cause he has too many appointments and I've been trying to get him to help me for ever! So we finally got it done. It was very easy.

  • I made tater tots!

2 recipes!

first one didn't look like tater tots and I didn't like them much, but then I tried another recipe, and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't really follow the recipe, but used it as an example. I added my own seasonings, left out the cheese, baked the potato in the microwave instead of boiling it...  you get the idea.

They were delicious!!!! We ate them all up, and if you can believe it, my husband thought they needed ketchup! Just cause you eat the store bought ones with ketchup doesn't mean you eat homemade ones with ketchup! But I couldn't convince him. Oh well.
The recipe made 21 and a 1/2. I tried to imitate the storebought shape. (hard to do) They mush all over. maybe that's why you have to boil it???  
Anyways, we ate them all but 1/2 of one. the dog got to sample and he enjoyed it so much, he sat there more excited than usual asking for more. Guess it'll be a double batch next time for sure!

SO, THAT WAS MY DAY!!!!!
How was yours?
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment