Saturday, September 17, 2011

Aiyyy-yiiieyyy-yyiiiiii!!!!!

Look!!!!!! Help!!!! what am I going to do??????
6 squash, 1 watermelon, 1 cucumber and of course, the dog HAD to smell it... while I took the picture...

It seems every second that I am home, there are things to do, like for days..... and I finally go out in the garden this morning to just see if the CUCUMBER I saw a couple days ago is ripe and BAM! I find all that also..... HELP!!!! I'm outta canning lids or I would try can squash. this variety is for that. Help!

I have been spending what ever time I can find trying to plan my Disneyland trip next month, so haven't been getting much else done. and any other time I had: My 3 day job of making orange marmalade (don't ask why it took 3 days... just figure in time there to get it started, the next day to start making it, realizing I was out of sugar, ....) turned out some pretty good marmalade I'll tell you! and my first time making it, and I have never bought the stuff before and only tried it here or there throughout my life. SO I'm pretty proud of myself! tastes like honey on Ritz crackers. but it has 3 ingredients- oranges, water, and sugar.

BUT DISNEYLAND!!!!!! I am way beyond excited and I'm already counting down the days till I can go!!! I cannot wait!

I've been waiting for my husband to take me since we got married 7 years ago! and now we're finally going!!!! FINALLY! YAY!!!

Splash mountain, thunder mountain rail road, space mountain, toon town, etc........... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait! I first want to go on Alice In Wonderland's spinning teacups!!!!! and walk through the castle....  and see the parade, go through the haunted house, and go to California Adventure park.....

I am so excited I feel like crying and I can't concentrate on work, and I can't wait for all the days to just disappear between now and then so I can just GO!


So, I'll write more later after I get my head outta the clouds. And I gotta get ready for work.
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment